|Daily Bulletin for 5-30-12|
May 30, 2012
Wednesday: Junior Class meeting at 11:40 in Mrs. Silvernail’s classroom.
Thursday: Spring Concert @ 6:30
Friday: Sports Physicals
* Sports physicals for next year are this Friday, June 1st. Pick up your yellow form in the high school office and bring them back with the $15 fee to Jana Maneman by Thursday, May 31st.
* All high school track participants need to turn in their gear to Coach Tully as soon as possible.
* Tuesday June 4th is the High School Track and Golf awards banquet. Dinner will start a 6:00 with awards to follow around 6:30.
* There will be a Drivers Ed meeting with students and parents June 6th at 6:00 PM at Willapa Valley High School. The first Drivers Ed class will be on June 15th.
* Attention all 7th-11th grade volleyball players paperwork for volleyball camp with Eastern is in the office. Camp will be here from July 1st through July 3rd. Cost is just $100. There is financial help available by contacting Coach Swogger. Paperwork and money is due to Jana Maneman by June 1st.
* SUMMER LUNCH PROGRAM
SITE 1 RAYMOND HIGH SCHOOL 11:30-12:30
SITE 2 RAYMOND BALL FIELD 11:30-12:30
SITE 3 SOUTH BEND ELEM 11:30-12:30
SITE 4 OLD WILLAPA ELEM 11:30-12:30
JULY 1-3 RESUMING AGAIN JULY 9-31
AUG 1 RESUMING 6-10 ENDING ON THE 10TH
All School Detention: Mr. Tully
Bus Duty: Mr. Smith
Monday – Friday: Cooks Choice
Monday - Friday: Cooks Choice