|Daily Bulletin for 5-10-12|
May 10, 2012
Thursday: JH Track – League @ North Beach
Friday: HS Track – Sub District @ Naselle
* SADD members if you would like to attend the SADD Retreat in Tokeland on Tuesday May 15th see Mr. O’Brien for a permission slip. Permission slips are due NO LATER THAN TOMORROW.
* Join Willapa Alliance for Youth (WAY) for a conversation about how we can
* Looking for a week at the beach coupled with community service hours? WSU and 4-H are looking for males, 16 years and older, to act as counselors at Camp Morehead by Long Beach this July 15-19. See Mr. Vetter ASAP. Weekend job opportunity available for people over the age of 18 with a clean record. See Mr. Vetter.
* Junior High cheerleading sign up sheet and forms are available in the office.
* Jr. High Volleyball meeting 5/16 @ 3:00, in Mr. Koski's room, for all 7th and 8th graders who plan on turning out next season.
* Pacific County is now accepting applications from high school students for summer jobs. For more information see Mr. Vetter or Mrs. Webber ASAP.
* Community Service available: Students are needed for working at the family fair here in the gym May 18th and 19th. 25 students are needed to help with the fair. Call Raymond Timberland Library at 942-2408 to volunteer or to ask for more details.
* Looking for students willing to help at the centennial celebration Fri June 1, Sat June 2 and or Sun June 3. All students helping will be invited to a free pizza party and receive a free centennial t-shirt. Please sign up with Mrs. Frazier in the office by Friday. Community Service available.
* Willapa Harbor Youth Soccer sign up forms available in the high school office.
* Attention all 7th-11th grade volleyball players paperwork for volleyball camp with Eastern is in the office. Camp will be here from July 1st through July 3rd. Cost is just $100. There is financial help available by contacting Coach Swogger. Paperwork and money is due to Jana Maneman by June 1st.
All School Detention: Mr. S. Silvernail
Bus Duty: Mrs. Lockett
Thursday: Blueberry muffins, cereal, mandarin oranges, sunflower seeds, milk
Friday: Maple bar, cereal, pears, string cheese, milk
Thursday: Chicken burger, roast beef wrap, salad bar, applesauce, goldfish grahams, milk
Friday: Ravioli, breadsticks, marinara sauce, salad bar, pears, teddy grahams, green beans, milk